De-Stress in Under 10 minutes
Got 10 minutes? While the path to a stress-free life takes time and commitment, there are a few things you can do every day and in less than 10 minutes to help relieve day-to-day stresses. Here's what you can do in 10 minutes or less to de-stress!
Trade Show Tips
5 Reasons to Give Away Office Toys
Many years ago, I found my inspiration for starting Office Playground at a trade show. I was working at a trade show consulting firm at the time and my company's job was to help our clients get as many people to their booth as possible. My boss used to call it, "creating an anthill," referring, because that's what it looks like when attendees swarm your trade show booth. Continue reading
18 Reactions You've Had At Work
Work is a mix of emotions. One minute you're kickin' butt and taking names, the next you're wishing you could hide under your desk. You're not alone. We've compiled some of the reactions we've all had at work at some point.
Create your dream office in a shed
Recently TigerSheds created a guide on how to transform your garden shed into the perfect office.
We’re thrilled that Tiger Sheds included our awesome Anti-Gravity Globe to give their working environment a true executive touch.
After reading this post it inspired us to think; what else would we add in an office shed to bring some fun to the working environment.
Here are our top choices:
Wish you had a sacred place to store your favourite pens, jewellery and money? Then the Desktop Locker is perfect for you! You will be the envy of the office with this product as it even comes with a mini picture frame on the inside, padlock, and keys!
Drum Roll Sound Button
If you’re planning on kicking your business off in a shed or a log cabin then you may not have that many workers to begin with. But that shouldn’t kill the atmosphere! With the Drum Roll button you can create suspense before declaring exciting news and feel like you’re in an office of a 100.
Desktop Par 3 Golf Game
Having your office in a shed could mean you don’t have that much spare space for a mini golf course, however, you can still keep your golf skills sharp with this adorable and yet very cool Desktop Park 3 Golf Game, so you can procrastinate in style!
Want some more office banter? You don’t need to go through the stress and worry of employing someone new! With the Sarcastic Ball you will get all the backchat you crave, with comebacks such as ‘In your dreams’, ‘Ask me if I care’ and ‘Dumb question ask another’. Ahh Perfect.
If you’re trying to create a cool working environment then how could you forget about having a Basket Ball Hoop on your wall? Then you can shoot hoops whilst in the middle of a long phone call, or a long meeting or maybe just on a Friday afternoon.
We want to thank Hannah at Tiger Sheds for writing this guest post and we encourage everyone to think outside the cubicle and get your own Outdoor Office Shed
Dad's a fun guy, right?! This Father's Day, give him a fun office toy that he'll love!
1. Bear Claw Back ScratcherNo need to make dad rub his back against a tree for some itch relief. This back scratcher is shaped like a bear claw and extends to over 20 inches to reach right between those shoulder blades! We also have the Croc Claw Back Scratcher!
2. I Heart Farting Coffee MugIt's true, dads love farting. Because farts are funny and dads are funny. The two just go hand in hand. So put this mug in dad's hand this Farter's Day (see what we did there?). He'd probably also like the Fart Sound Button.
3. Rude & Crude Magic Answer BallEver tell your dad you're thirsty and he replies "Hi, Thirsty. Nice to meet you, I'm Dad."? Funny, roll-your-eyes responses are such a dad thing. This ball has the kind of funny responses dad would love. He'd also probably dig theTelemarketer Repellent Sound Machine!
4. Magnetic LevitatorAs soon as it's Science Fair time, dad's all in. Why? Because science is cool and fun. Just like dad. This little levitator also spins. It's mesmerizing and the perfect thank you for all those science projects dad helped you do. If he's really into science we've got just the Science Toys for him.
5. Round Sand PictureFather's Day is also a great time to relax. Sand Pictures provide the prefect kind of relaxation for dad throughout the day. He can just flip the picture over and watch the sand fall as it creates soothing patterns. Ahhhh, yes. We carry all kinds of Sand Pictures, too.
6. Screwdriver PenBreak something? Go to dad. Sometimes he isn't quite the handy man he makes himself out to be, but he tries, right?! And that's why he's the best. This pen will let him know that in your heart, he is the handy man he thinks he is. You can also check out all the tool-shaped pens here.
7. Sports Splat BallThe game is on and it's getting super tense. Give him a splat ball to throw at the wall and help relieve that action-packed tension! If your dad is a non-stop sports junkie, we have all the Office Sports Toys he'll need!
8. Beer Pint Glass Stress ToyAfter a long day on the job, your dad deserves a cold beer, but while he's at work, he deserves a beer stress toy! If he's stressing out at work, he can just squeeze the beer and remember the day is almost over! More of a wine guy?We've got that, too!
What's that? Oh yeah! FREE SHIPPING!Free Shipping On Orders $75+Use Coupon Code SHIPFREE75 During Checkout. *Standard Shipping to 48 US States