Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed (if paying by Credit Card or check).
- Gift Certificates are typically activated within a few hours of purchase. Gift certificates purchased on weekends or holidays will be activated on the next business day.
- Discounts may not apply to the purchase of gift certificates.
- Office Playground, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at www.officeplayground.com for the amount specified on the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain valid until redeemed.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- Any returned item that was purchased using a gift certificate will be refunded by gift certificate.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates do not expire and do not have additional fees.
- Office Playground, Inc. reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card charge back, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Office Playground, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- Office Playground, Inc. reserves the right to dishonor a gift certificate, if we reasonably believe the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Office Playground, Inc. is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond our control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Office Playground, Inc. can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the enclosed URL to access the gift certificate using a browser.
- In the event a gift certificate number or code is non-functional, a replacement will be issued, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- Gift certificates, and these terms and conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of California, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.