It’s the time of year where ghosts, witchesand goblins are making plans for their favorite day of the year, Halloween. Have you let them visit your desk yet?
Halloween isn’t just for children dressed as spooky (or sometimes adorable) creatures, going door-to-door asking for candy; you can have just as much fun at work! This year, bring the spirit of Halloween to the office. Here are some ideas for making your workplace "spooktacular"!
- Decorate your desk or cubicle walls with a row full of smiling pumpkins
- Host a number of spooky Halloween contests: Scariest Costume, Jack-o-Lantern Carving, Pumpkin Seed Spitting, and Best Decorated Desk
- Hide fake giant spiders in your co-workers’ desk drawers
- Ask each of your co-workers "Trick or Treat?" Give those who say "treat" a piece of candy from your Gumball Machine; pull a fun office prank on everyone else
- Place some Bendable Halloween Characters in random places all over the office
- Bring a large bowl of Halloween candy to share or bake a batch of Halloween cookies
- Turn on some funky Halloween music and see how many Jack-O-Bop Wind-Up Toys you can get going at the same time
Adding a little Halloween spirit to your workplace can make your day a little more exciting and everyone a little happier. Try out some of our ideas and let us know how it goes!
Image courtesy of Elvia Dametto.